It’s Day 7 of the 12 Days of Endive!
As an OnDiva and long time lover and eater of endive, I’m a big fan of the crisp bright flavor that fresh endive adds to a salad. So today I’m bringing you 12 different ways to add a bit of endive diva to your salad!
- Grilled Artichoke and Endive Salad from Pham Phatale
- Endive and Satsuma Mandarin Salad from Healthy Green Kitchen
- Endive Salad with Mustard Vinaigrette from Sippity Sup
- Fennel, Radicchio and Endive Salad from Simply Recipes
- Arugula-Endive Salad with Honeyed Pine Nuts from Food & Wine Magazine
- Endive Salad with Roquefort from Chez Us
- Endive Pear Halloumi Salad from Dramatic Pancake
- Grapefruit Endive Salad from Pasa’s Paris
- Asian Pear Endive Salad from New Food Cookbook
- Endive and Beet Salad with Walnut-Tarragon Vinaigrette from Whole Foods Market
- Endive Salad with Spiced Walnuts from 20 Minute Supper Club
- Endive Salad with Nectarines, Seeds and Halloumi from Junglefrog Cooking