Creamy Tortilla Pinwheels
1 package (8-oz.) cream cheese, softened
10 -12 oz. sour cream
1 4-oz. can of diced green chiles (drained)
6 green onions, chopped
1/2 small can (4.25-oz.) diced olives
2 c. finely grated cheddar cheese
5-6 burrito size flour tortillas (or 2 1/2 wrap size)
1. Whip softened cream cheese until a bit lighter and fluffier.
2. Begin mixing in sour cream a bit at a time until you reach a consistency and flavor that you like.
3. Mix in chilies, green onions, olives, and cheddar cheese until well mixed.
4. Spread on tortillas, then roll up.
5. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours (I like to make mine the day before so that I can refrigerate them overnight).
6. Slice into 1/2 – 1 inch slices and serve.