Road Trip Granola
Adapted from Healthy Happy Life
Makes about 5 cups
2 1/2 cups rolled oats
1 1/4 cup raw, unsalted pepitas
1/4 – 1/3 cup maple syrup
1 cup flaked coconut (unsweetened, dried)
2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Measure all of the ingredients into a large mixing bowl, then toss and stir until everything is well incorporated.
3. Spread the granola on a parchment paper-lined rimmed baking sheet.
4. Bake the granola for about 25 minutes in the preheated oven, tossing it every 10 minutes, until it is toasted and lightly browned.
5. Allow the the granola to cool for at least 15 minutes before serving or transferring it to a storage container. The granola will firm up a bit as it cools.