Tuna Tataki Summer Rolls
For the Summer Rolls:
Rice paper wrappers
Tuna Tataki, thinly sliced on an angle
Assortment of vegetables and herbs (Suggestions: butter lettuce, cucumber cut into matchsticks, carrots cut into matchsticks, bell pepper cut into matchsticks, fresh mint leaves, fresh basil leaves, shiso leaves, sprouts)
For the Summer Roll Dipping Sauce:
1/4 cup honey
2 tablespoons apricot jam
1 cup warm water
3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
3 cloves garlic, finely minced
2 tablespoons fish sauce
1 teaspoon chilli-garlic sauce
1. Turn a rice paper wrapper in a bowl of warm water. Lay the wrapper on a clean, dry surface and fold it in half.
2. Lay vegetables and herbs on the bottom half of the wrapper, then top them with 2 slices of tuna tataki.
3. Lift the bottom edge of the wrapper (the edge closest to you) and fold it over the fillings. Roll up the wrapper, using your fingers to pull everything into a snug roll. Serve with dipping sauce.
4. For the dipping sauce, mix together the honey and apricot jam in a small bowl. Slowly stir in the warm water, continuing to stir until well-combined.
5. Add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine. Taste and add more water as desired to adjust the strength of the sauce.