Today was a cold day and Squirrel and I are both getting colds, so we stayed inside. Tonight I braved the cold to go to work, and was glad I did. We always start off our meetings with dinner and Mr. S, who was in charge of getting dinner tonight, had gone to the trouble of finding a place that makes spicy curry, because he knows that I love spicy food. I had Indonesian spicy shrimp curry, the spiciest that the restaurant would make it–the perfect remedy for a cold day! THANK YOU!
- For those of you with kids: http://kiddley.com/2006/12/12/dress-up-paper-doll-and-ornament/
- Origami stars: http://www.craftideas.info/html/tutorial_origami_star_b.html
- A unique Christmas countdown idea: http://cottonspice.com/CSblog/?p=338
- Pine tree sachets: http://www.purlbee.com/whitneys-pine-tree-sachets/
- A Japanese inspired ornament: http://zakkalife.blogspot.com/2007/11/how-to-make-kokeshi-doll-ornament.html
- Tiny button tree: http://allsorts.typepad.com/allsorts/2005/12/tiny_button_tre.html
- Little soft tree: http://littlebirds.typepad.com/little_birds_handmade/2006/11/soft_tree_patte.html